Suspended over the water’s edge, each luxury villa features a 180 degree view of the mesmerising wetland and bushland sanctuary that comprises the Chobe River, Botswana’s Sedudu Island and Chobe National Park on the opposite riverbank. From the comfort of your lounge chair on your private villa terrace enjoy views of elephant and buffalo herds grazing on Sedudu’s floodplains.
The open plan luxury suites feature lounge and bedroom areas, as well as a beautifully appointed bathroom with double vanity, separate bath, shower and toilet. The elegance of your suite not only mirrors the natural splendour of the region, but also offers unsurpassed luxury and relaxation. Comfort at its most stylish.
Experience the grandeur of our infinity pool, right on the water’s edge. The pool and deck area with spectacular views of the Chobe River, is the ultimate spot for relaxation. Game viewing and bird watching from your perch under a canopy of trees, accompanied by the soothing sound of the river close-by, will by far surpass any African bush experience you’ve had thus far.
|Rates are fully inclusive and include:|
• 15% VAT + 1% Tourism Levy
IMPORTANT: Opening hours of Immigration Offices – Daily from 07:30 to 16:30
FULLY INCLUSIVE RATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CHOBE WATER VILLAS US$
- Rates are fully inclusive and are quoted in US Dollars per person per night and include all services as set out on the rate sheets.
- Rates quoted are valid for Individual Travel.
- Rack Rate validity is as indicated on the Rack Rate Sheets and Rates are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- Rates are however guaranteed and NOT subject to change once reservation made is fully confirmed by submitting full payment for Entire length of stay reserved and services purchased.
- Rates include VAT at 15%.
- Rates include Tourism Levy at 1%.
- Should VAT and/or Tourism Levies change during the above validity period, rates quoted could be revised accordingly.
- 10% Commission is paid to Bona Fide Retail Travel Agents and is based on the Fully Inclusive Rate.
2. RESERVATION PROCEDURES & POLICIES – INDIVIDUALS:
- Check in time is 2pm and departure time is 10am.Reservations and payments can be made online (see Web address below) or must be made with O&L Leisure Central Reservations in Windhoek. Contact details below.
- Rates quoted and reservations made are ONLY secured and guaranteed once full payment is received.
- Payments by Credit Card (Visa | MasterCard), direct Bank Transfer (EFT - quoting Reservation Number as reference) or direct Bank Deposit (quoting Reservation Number as reference) will be accepted.
- Cash and Cheques are not accepted as a form of payment.
- All such payments must be received within 5 working days of date reservation is made.
- Payments not received on due date will result in reservation being automatically cancelled without prior notice.
- Once payment is received the reservation made will be automatically secured and the Rate quoted guaranteed.
Cancellation Policy: Any rooms cancelled are subject to the following cancellation policy and will be based on the Full rate and services reserved and for the entire length of stay reserved:
a) 31 days or more prior to arrival = 10% Cancellation fee.
b) 15 to 30 days prior to arrival = 50% Cancellation fee.
c) 7 to 14 days prior to arrival = 75% Cancellation fee.
d) Less than 7 days prior to arrival = 100% Cancellation fee.
e) Any “no –shows” = 100% “no-show” charge based on the Full rate and services reserved and for the entire length of stay reserved.
All reservations/amendments/cancellations must be channeled through to:
Chobe Water Villas
Tel: + 264 66 253 602
Email: [email protected]
Reservations must be booked and confirmed in writing or email by O&L Central Reservations.
All amendments/cancellations must be processed and confirmed in writing by O&L Reservations within 24 hours.
IMPORTANT: Reservations and secure Payments may also be made online – www.chobewatervillas.com
3. FAMILY PLAN:
Due to the design of the Lodge and its location in one of Africa’s foremost wildlife areas it is not suitable for children 12 years and younger. Young adults 13 – 17 years are welcome and can be accommodated with their parents in their Water Villa, on a sleeper couch. They will be charged 75% of the applicable Adult rate. Any person 18 and plus is an adult and such is accommodated in their own Villa paying applicable Adults rates. Children 13-17 may be reserved in their own villa and would then pay full adult rate.
4. BANKING DETAILS FOR CHOBE WATER VILLAS:
Account name: Chobe Water Villas (Pty) Ltd
Bank: Bank Windhoek
Branch: Windhoek (48-19-72)
Account Nr: 8003628504
Share This Page