Facilities & Services at Chobe Water Villas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in most public areas
- Infinity pool
- Conversation pit with gas fire
- Fire pits on the river’s edge with fires at night
- Deck with lounges and sunbathing areas
- Indoor/outdoor dining
- Indoor self-service butler’s bar and lounge
- Indoor library lounge
- Activity and Adventure Desk
- Photographic review boardroom with seating for 16, a LED 60" TV and a variety of TV channels
- Laundry service
- Professionally guided wildlife safaris on land and water
- Birding safaris
Additional facilities and services
- Cultural village tours
- Photographic river cruises in custom-built boats
- Professional fishing charters
- Chauffeur-driven transfers between Chobe Water Villas and the four airports nearby serviced by various IATA Airlines: Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe), Livingstone (Zambia), Mpacha (Katima Mulilo in Namibia) and Kasane (Botswana)
- Medical doctors, nurses and clinic across the Chobe River in Kasane, Botswana
- Premium bar with a selection of premium brands
Fully Inclusive Rates Include
- 15% VAT + 1% Tourism Levy
- Stocked mini-bars in Villas
- Breakfast, lunch, high tea and 3-course dinner
- All day complimentary tea & coffee butler station
- All non-alcoholic beverages plus a selection of beers, wines, soft drinks, local spirits
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access in all rooms and most of the Public Areas
- Choice of two (AM and PM) activities per night booked.
- Return transfers by road (5 minutes) to/from Kasane Airport and Kasane Immigration Border Post
- Return transfer by boat (45 minutes) across the Chobe River to/from Kasane Immigration and Impalila Immigration.
PLEASE NOTE: Immigration Offices are open daily from 08:00 - 16:00.
Immigration offices are situated at Impalila Island.