WELLBEING SAFARI - 31 MAY - 5 JUNE 2019Book This Offer Share This Offer
Enjoy Pilates, Yoga and Meditation while exploring the ‘Land of the Giants’.
The World renowned Chobe National Park and Sedudu Island is home to 50 000 elephants and
164 other mammal species, one of the largest concentrations of wildlife in Africa.
Expires: 5 June 2019
Stay Dates: 31 May - 5 June 2019
WE’LL STAY AT CHOBE WATER VILLAS
Our exclusive boutique safari lodge is located on the banks of the Chobe river, located at the eastern tip of the Zambezi region (previously known as the Caprivi strip) of Namibia.
Each of the luxurious open plan suits offer 180 degree views to enjoy wildlife viewing onto Chobe National Park from your balcony!
• 5 nights luxury accommodation, all inclusive basis
• Daily options including Game drives, river safari, sunset cruise
• 4 meals per day and all local drinks
• Return flights between OR Tambo (Johannesburg) and Kasane
• Return transfers from/to Kasane airport
• Daily Pilates, Yoga & Meditation
HOW TO BOOK
Cost per person sharing: £2950 (Namibian dollar 53,000)
Cost per person - single: £3500 (Namibian dollar 63,000)
A non-refundable deposit of £500 is payable to secure your
booking, full payment is due 2 months before departure. For more
information contact Mirinda at firstname.lastname@example.org