Chobe Water Villas
The luxury Water Villas all feature a guaranteed 180 degree unobstructed view of the Chobe River and the Chobe National Park. Perched on stilts over or at the water’s edge the Villa’s elevated view includes the world renowned Sedudu Island.
These “junior suites” with 85m² of living space feature an open plan lounge and bedroom area and include a 19m² front terrace facing the Chobe River with sunloungers and a 12m² rear terrace facing the natural bush and spectacular sunsets.
The generous bathroom features a double vanity and separate bath, shower and toilet. The open plan bedroom and lounge face the spectacular Chobe River through floor-to-ceiling glass doors, which fold back completely along the entire width of the room and onto the front terrace. Each Villa offers a mattress/bed configuration of either extra-length “soft-top” King or 2 x ¾ beds.
All Villas Feature
- En-suite bathrooms with double vanities and separate baths, showers and toilets
- Evening Breeze - cool air circulating over the surface of your bed
- Security door locks
- Mosquito nets
- Hairdryers and bathroom amenities
- Multi 220v point
- Linen bathrobes & slippers
- Room safes
- Tea/Coffee Stations and stocked Mini-Bars
- Complimentary Internet Wi-Fi access
- Front and back private Terraces
- Large outdoor day beds with river views
- Each Water Villa is privately set in its own building on stilts over or at the river
Pilot and Guide Rooms at Chobe Water Villas
Standard twin rooms with spectacular sunset views from a private terrace featuring a separate bathroom with single vanity, shower and toilet. This 34m² room is comfortably furnished with 2 x single beds, which can be converted into one King size bed. Furniture includes a desk, reading armchairs and coffee table.
Amenities include free Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, and tea & coffee making stations, mini-fridge, hairdryer, electronic safe, multi 220v plugs.