Chobe Water Villas
Choices of the following four activities (two per night booked) are included in the daily room rate:
- Morning 4 to 5 hour open 4x4 Game Drive Safari into Chobe National Park (09:00 to 12:00/13:00) including Park Fees, Tea, Coffee, Biscuits or Rusks and Bottled Water
- Morning 3 to 4 hour Chobe River Safari Cruise along the banks of the Chobe National Park (09:00 to 11:00/12:00) including Park Fees, Tea, Coffee, Biscuits or Rusks and Bottled Water
- Afternoon 3 hour Chobe River Safari & Sunset Cruise along the banks of the Chobe National Park (15:00 to 18:30) including Park Fees, Snacks, Soft Drinks, Local Spirits, Beers, Wines and Bottled Water
- Afternoon 3 hour Cultural & Sunset Boat Cruise on both Chobe and Zambezi Rivers (15:00 to 18:30) including the historic Kasai Channel and renowned Impalila Island along the shores of Botswana, Namibia and Zambia. Includes Snacks, Soft Drinks, Local Spirits, Beers, Wines and Bottled Water.
Optional Activities at Chobe Water Villas
- Apart from activities included in Room Rates the excursions to the right can be reserved at the Lodge’s ADVENTURE & ACTIVITY DESK located in the Library Lounge. All below based on minimum of 2 passengers unless otherwise stated.
- Prices for all 3rd party activities are available from the Adventure & Activity Desk.
NOTE: Activities and Tours provided by our preferred supplier, Flame of Africa (PTY) Ltd
Flight to Victoria Falls
Full day 6-hour luxury scenic flight and full day tour to Victoria Falls by private air-charter. Includes scenic flights over the Chobe National Park and Victoria Falls – “Flight of the Angels” -Lunch at the Falls Restaurant, visit to the Craft Market, tour of the Falls and scenic return flight along the Zambezi River and Airport Departure Taxes. Excludes drinks at Lunch and Visa Fees. (Minimum 4 passengers)